Wednesday, 18 July 2012

Nail Creations?!, Nail Order?!





So in a few weeks I will be opening my own online nail business, I haven't decided on a name yet which is what the title is about!
I will be selling handmade acrylic nails as you can see with gems, crystals and I have bows, glitter, every colour of nail polish and nail decals, I can also do different prints too :)
I haven't yet decided how to package my nails either in drawstring bags or in proper nail packets.
I will also have a Create your own nails page where you can choose your own colour what bows and colour, glitter and its colour and other things all at different prices you can add on and create your own unique nails!

I would love opinions :)






4 comments:

  1. Wow that is impressive nail art!

    Alice

    http://secretsofawannabecharlotte.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is soo cool! Will deffo be excited when you launch that! Good luck with it! Would love it if you could take a look at my blog - http://lucy-abigail.blogspot.co.uk/
    Lucy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love your nail art! Check out my blog I'm your newest follower! X

    ReplyDelete