Wednesday, 15 August 2012

15 Day Nail Challenge- ANYTHING


Again I am taking part in Makeup Savvy's 15 day nail
challenge todays nails is Day 15 ANYTHING.
This is the last day of the nail challenge so I thought I would
use something new and something I haven't seen someone
use, so last week I got The Velvet Manicure* from OriginalSugar.

Firstly I got my Rimmel top coat and the Velvet Manicure.


I firstly put the rimmel top coat on my nails then carefully
placed them in the bag with the velvet in, I then dabbed it on.
When I pulled my finger out of the bag I brushed any excess
back into the bag and blew my nail.
I repeated this on all my nails and this is the finished look.




As you can see they look fluffy!
But they do feel like velvet! Its quick and easy to do aswell!

Hope you like these!




4 comments:

  1. I really like this effect, it's something on my list of things to try x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used this for today as well but yours look so much neater than mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yours look so neat! I couldn't fit this into the challenge but I have a post ready for a review, almost don't wanna publish it now I see how neat yours are lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the velvet effect on your nails!! Also just to let you know I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award http://colouratyourfingertips.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete