Friday, 3 August 2012

15 Day Nail Challenge- CHIC


Again I am taking part in Makeup Savvy's 15 day nail challenge todays nails is Day 3 CHIC.


So when I was coming up with a design of what
to do for CHIC, I literally could not think of
anything to do, I aimlessly got lots of nail polishes and
sat down and just painted and here is what I did.


Firstly I picked what nail polishes I would use,
I chose three colours.



I chose-
BarryM Peach Melba
Technic (couldn't find the name)
BarryM Mint Green

After aimlessly painting for an hour this is what I came
up with for todays nails CHIC.


(excuse the mess)

So after an hour I came up with these kind of a
braided effect if you like :)

As I say it took me ages to even pick the colours
I have about 100 nail paints now!
If you would like a blog post on them all let me know!

Why don't you take part in the challenge?!




3 comments:

  1. Ooh I'd love to see all your polish! This is so pretty and definitely chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey fellow hayley! I also had no idea what to do for chic nails but you've given me great inspiration now thank you!

    www.topcoatsandcuticles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete