Saturday, 4 August 2012

15 Day Nail Challenge- GALAXY


Again I am taking part in Makeup Savvy's 15 day nail
challenge todays nails is Day 4 GALAXY.

First of all I decided on some colours and because
of the GALAXY theme I chose these-



17 Fast Finish Nightshade (base coat.)
Topshop Nails Mermaid.
Jack Wills Cerise.
Rimmel Green with Envy.
Rimmel Azure.
Natural Collection Tip Whitener.
Bourjois Gel Rainbow Apparition.

I then applied my black base coat.

I then used a sponge (bath) which I ripped part of
into 6 pieces one for each colour.

I poured some of the nail paint out and put my
sponge into the paint and started to
sponge it onto each nail.

I applied the colours in this order-
Topshop Nails Mermaid.
Rimmel Azure.
Natural Collection Tip Whitener.
Jack Wills Cerise.
Rimmel Green with Envy.
Bourjois Gel Rainbow Apparition.



This is how my nails turned out! :)
Of course you can use any purple, blue and
green colours! Then finish with a Sparkle!

Why don't you take part in the challenge?!



1 comment:

  1. They turned out really nice Hayley, love the colour choices x

    ReplyDelete