Sunday, 5 August 2012

15 Day Nail Challenge- NUDE


Again I am taking part in Makeup Savvy's 15 day nail
challenge todays nails is Day 5 NUDE.

So first I picked BarryM NUDE.
Rimmel Nail Rescue Top Coat.
Andrea Fulerton Gold Studs.


Even though today's theme is 'NUDE' I thought I would
add something a little extra to my nails to make
them more interesting.

Here are my finished nails.


As you can see I painted all my nails with my
NUDE colour and then added the gold
studs to just one of my nails.

Why don't you join in with the challenge?!

7 comments:

  1. Wowzers, haven't seen studs on nails before A.MAY.ZING x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the studs! Also easy to do on just one nail :)

    You and another blogger went for Barry M Nude today and I've actually never seen it before! But now I really want to get it.

    Fee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the studs, so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I love your blog, great work :) please come and have a look at mine. If you decide to follow me, I’ll follow you back :) xx

    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the little gold studs, they're so cute! where did you get them from? :) love this nail challenge too, I definitely might have to give it a go!

    Terri x littlegoldstars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey,
      the studs are from Superdrug and they were about £5.99 :)
      you should give it a go!

      xx

      Delete