Thursday, 16 August 2012

Mallzee- A new way to shop online

So today I was contacted to see if I could go and check out a new and upcoming website, this website is called Mallzee, its all about creating a new experience for shopping online. Users create their own personalized shopping
mall (Mallzee) by picking their favourite brands and stores their are over 200 brands to choose from such as Urban Outfitters and New Look. Our fancy software then finds products matching your personal style and
showcases them in your own Mallzee!

To add a new social aspect users can then invite their friends to ‘visit’ their Mallzee through the use of Facebook chat. Friends can then discuss product choices and star items they think their friends will like, if your still unable to decided on a purchase you can also create polls to ask your friends opinions before you buy. An added bonus to inviting friends to your mallzee is that as the ‘owner’ you earn money every time anyone buys from your Mallzee!

You can register now for a launch invite at Mallzee.com and if they spread the word on Facebook or Twitter we will also enter them into a prize for £100/$155 of shopping vouchers and some other goodies. 

Mallzee will be launching later this year and is all about making shopping online social, fun, cheaper and a whole lot better!

Personally I think this will be a great way to shop online
I cannot wait for this website to launch so I can have
a look around it, I love shopping online and this will help
me and others out alot. The whole concept of being able to show your friends what you like and them being able to vote and tell you seems like a really good idea to me!
Mallzee is all about making shopping online a social way to shop, I like this idea alot and I am pleased a website like this is being launched, their will also be over 200 brands which is obviously a bonus because it means it will more than likely bring all your favourite brands into one website for you!
I love the concept of this! I just cannot wait!

Go to the website and sign up now! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment