Wednesday, 1 August 2012

MUA


MUA hasn't really intrerested me before but the other
day when I was shopping I thought I would take a
look at the MUA counter in Superdrug.
I found 4 things that took my fancy so I bought:


MUA's nail paint in I Want U.
This is a really nice orange it looks pastel in the
pot but on the nails it is much brighter.


This is the sweet kiss lip balm
I have not tried this yet but I cannot wait too.



With Flash.


Without Flash.

This Mascara is in shade 6
I love this mascara although when I used it
next I will Put a white base coat of mascara on first
as I think it will make the blue colour stand out more.


 
Lastly I bought the Heaven and Earth eyeshadow palette.
I love the pigmentation from this eyeshadow palette
I don't often use eyeshadow very often and if I do I only use creams and browns
(boring I know) although I used my Illamasqua pure pigment when i do
go out and want to use eyeshadow.





These are the swatches from the palette.



1 comment:

  1. I've gta massive collection :) very good quality stuff I've also done a review aqeela-keela.blogspot.co.uk I've created loadsa looks with MUA products x

    ReplyDelete