Wednesday, 1 August 2012

NOTD


I decided I would show you my new nails I did yesterday,
I went for pastel type colours,
also for the top coat i used my new Rimmel Matte effect top coat.
As you can see from the pictures the first one is from my nails
 without the top coat and the second is my nails with the top coat,
 I really like this top coat and the effect it gives my nails.
I achieved the half moon effect by using circle stickers
from WHSmiths (pictured)
these stickers are really easy to come by and means
you can create effects on the nails easily.



Firstly I used BarryM nail paint in Nude as a base coat
before I added colour.

I then added Circle white lables to the base of my nails
to add a half moon shape to my nails.
I then picked these 5 colours.
MUA I want u.
BarryM Lemon Ice Cream.
BarryM Mint Green.
Rimmel How do you lilac It?.
Rimmel Rose Libertine.


This is how they came out without the topcoat.

I then added Rimmel PRO Matte Finish Top Coat.


This is how my nails ended up after I used
the Matte top coat shown above.

No comments:

Post a Comment