Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Tangle Teezer!

So yesterday I went to my local
shopping centre and into Boots
I was looking down all the isles when
I got to the Tangle Teezers
I have wanted one of these for ages now
so when I saw this Orange one I had to have it.
As you can see it is a lovely bright orange.

I have used this this morning and it is a god send!
Usually when I get out the shower
I dread the thought of brushing my hair
but with this it just glided straight
through without any fuss! I love it.







2 comments:

  1. Ive heard such good things about this! I reeeeally need to get one soon. And its a lovely wee colour! xox

    My Blog : The Style Khaleesi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my tangle teezer, got it about a month ago and I’ll never use another brush again! Its great for when I’ve just got out the shower as my hair gets really tangled then. I got mine from Hairtrade it seems to be the cheapest place you can get it at the moment. I wear I&K hair extensions too and its great on them x

    ReplyDelete