Wednesday, 22 August 2012

What's in my bag?

 So everyone does this post and I thought
that seeing as I havent yet that I should do it.
My bag.

Michael Kors Grayson large bowling bag.
I love this bag I only got it a few weeks ago and it cost £255.00
This bag is so spacious and has so many compartments on the inside.
The only thing is I like to have a long shoulder strap on my bags and this does not.

Inside my Bag (all.)


Close ups.


Blackberry Bold 9900
Tinkerbell Pen £4.00




D&G Sunglasses £200.00
Accessorize Blush £5.00
Fashionista Eyebrow palette £7.00

This ends up being just chucked in my bag but their was
also some old receipts and just general rubbish that
gathers in the bottom of my bag!

What do you have in your bag? 


1 comment:

  1. haha, love what you said about the end about general rubbish being in the bottom of my bag, after the first day of clearing it etc there's always some rubbish in my bag by the end of the day!! x

    ReplyDelete