Wednesday, 19 September 2012

All that Glitters is Dior


So I was looking through Debenhams because I was told they were having a sale, when I heard they had 10% off beauty I had to have a look, I fell in love with so much but this really caught my eye because I was going to buy it from boots but they only had the Rose Diamond and I really wanted Amber Diamond!


As you can see the colours you get in this are gorgeous!
I am really happy I ordered this seeing as I wanted it for months!
You can get it here from Selfridges for £32.00
Debenhams have now sold out.


I really love this I haven't used it much yet as I only got it a few days ago and I didn't want to use it before I photographed it for this. Glad I can take full advantage of it now though!

I want the spray on Foundation now. Have you tried it?




1 comment:

  1. I've been eyeing this up for a while its so pretty. I really want to try a dior foundation too xx

    ReplyDelete