Sunday, 16 September 2012

Clinique Turnaround Overnight

  
So the other night I was doing some late night shopping in Tesco and I was looking through some of the magazines and I saw that InStyle had a free gift, they were giving away Clinique with their magazines they had this moisturiser, mascara, lipgloss and something else (sorry couldn't remember.)
So I picked this up as it was the one that stood out to me. It was also only £2.80 for the magazine itself so it was a real bargain!
I think tescos still have this magazine with the Clinique freebies in so go and have a look in your local tescos.
You get 7ml of the product to try and ive been using this product every night for the last week and I still have half of the pot left. It is meant to make your skin look brighter and younger looking overnight, as I have only used this for a week I can't say too much but my face in general has definalty got a glow to it more now.

You can buy the full product here for £34.00 for 50ml.



No comments:

Post a Comment