Sunday, 16 September 2012

Moschino



Whilst I was at the airport coming back from Spain last week I was looking around duty free
I was trying to think about what perfumes I wanted when I saw this bottle on the shelf, I had already wanted a Moschino perfume but I couldn't decide which one to get. When I smelt this one I fell in LOVE which is cute because its cause its called 'I Love Love.'
The Bottle is cute and the smell is amazing it smells really fresh and sweet.
I got it for £28.00 from duty free.

Heart notes
Lilt of the valley, tea rose, cinnamon leaves
Top notes
Orange, lemon, grapefruit, redcurrant
Base notes
Tanaka Wood, Musk, Cedar
Scent
Floral
Feel
Alive, Playful, Spontaneous
You can get it here from The Perfume Shop for £29.99.

4 comments:

  1. that perfume smells absolutely gorgeous, my best pal absolutely loves it but it's SO SO hard to get here now!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I found it in the perfue shop and that's about it :( its gorgeous x

      Delete
  2. I had this perfume about 6 years ago! Ive wanted to get another one since it ran out I loved it! Thought id would of gone down in price by now though :O xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah im glad i bought it in duty free now xx

      Delete