Thursday, 6 September 2012

The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Mist

 The body mist is always in my handbag, I always need to have a body mist and a perfume in my bag and this body mist is my new favourite you can buy it from The Body Shop for £7.00 it also comes in lots of other scents, this was my favourite though when I tried them.

Our Pink Grapefruit takes on a fresh new form. Spray this light scented body mist all over your body for a gentle burst of zingy grapefruit. It’s irresistible.
 Contains pink grapefruit extract
Ingredients-
Alcohol Denat. (Solvent/Diluent), Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Denatonium Benzoate (Denaturant).

No comments:

Post a Comment