Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Graze Box!!



So as you can see I've started getting Graze boxes weekly!
Me and my boyfriend both do this and having just got my 3rd box I am still in love!


This is everything you get in the box! you get a book to tell you all about Graze and then you get another book with every box to tell you all about the box you have received such as the use by date and about the nutrition in each box.


I love the fact that the background of the box changed each week!


This is the booklet that you get with each box containing all the different information about each little snack in your box.


This week I got Scrumptious Blueberry Swirl, Cherry Tomato, Basil and Pesto,
Herby Bread Basket and Marvellous Macaroon.
My first box was free, and I was pleasantly pleased with this box as you can tell because
I have another two reviews from my new boxes to do!
My favourite from this box was the Herby Bread Basket!

If you would like to try this then you can use this code RM5HH9Z
to get your first box FREE! 




No comments:

Post a Comment