Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Graze Week 2

 

So this is my Second Graze box! I am still loving my graze boxes! I get my fourth tomorrow!
As you can see from my first graze post the picture on the inside of the box changes each time you get one!


In my second box I received Cheddar Gorge which I loved a lot!
Honeycomb Flapjack which I wasn't too sure about but I really did! I want it again!
Beach Bum which I'm still not too sure about and
Heart Healthy Nuts which again I wasn't sure about but when I tried them I loved them!
All in all it was a good box for me!


As you can see I was a naughty blogger and ate two of the boxes before I remembered I needed to photograph it! Sorry.

Have you tried Graze?

If not you can get your first Graze Box here for FREE using this code RM5HH9Z




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They are so yummy! i was scared about trying so much and ive loved most of them that ive received! x

      Delete