Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Graze Week 5


So it was that time of the week again! It was Wednesday and I got my Graze Box through my door, as soon as I opened it I saw that it had blueberries on it this week! This makes me really happy and I have no idea why, I guess its because it changes each week.


With this box I was really happy! I knew that I was going to LOVE three of the pots that was in this box but I also knew I was going to hate one too!
The three I loved were Copacabana, Chana Masala and My Thai so obviously the one I didn't even open or try was Tropical Sundae.

Copacabana was really yummy I really like nuts and chocolate so I knew straight away that I would love it!

Chana Masala has got baked curry bites, spicy chick peas and masala cashews, I knew that I would love this even though I had never tried it before and when I did open it and try the three different parts I  genuinely did love it.

My Thai was another one I knew I would love but had never tried it, it had sweet chilli sauce with baked soy bites, I tried the soy bites on their own first and I have to say I wasn't too keen at first but when I tried them with the sweet chilli sauce I loved them, the sauce really did make a difference.

Tropical Sundae as I said I didn't even open it this is because it had pineapple, mango and banana coins in it and I really don't like dried pineapple or mango so I didn't even want to open it. This has now been 'binned' on my Graze list.


 Have you tried Graze?


If not you can get your first Graze Box here for FREE using this code RM5HH9Z






2 comments: