Thursday, 25 October 2012

Mulberry

 
 
Two weekends ago I went to Biscester Designer Outlet Village to do a bit of
early Christmas shopping, but instead of actually get some presents for other people
I ended up spending most of what I took on me!


 
So as you can see I got this Mulberry Bracelet, I fell in love with this and another
bracelet but I thought id get more wear out of this one, so this is the one
I got, I might get another when I go back in a few weeks time or at the end
of November when I go back for a third time.
 
I'm hoping to get another bag from my boyfriend when we go back in November
and when we go back at the end of this month I'm going to have
a look at the scarfs and the bracelets again.
 
This is a black leather cuff bracelet with gold detailing along the front and a
gold buckle to fasten it with Mulberry written on the side.
 
Whats you favourite Mulberry pieces?
What would you get from Mulberry?
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. i have nominated you you for the liebster blog award!

    philippa
    xo

    ReplyDelete