Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Vintage Style Me


I recently placed an order at Vintage Style Me you can take a look at their website here.
When I received the package I was pleasantly surprised it was in a purple bag and was secured with purple ribbon it was really pretty.


Here is the Bow I bought the Medium Glitter Bow in Old Gold, you can find it here.
The bow was £7.99.
When I received this package this card was with it that gives you 15% off when you use the code FRESHERS.



As you can see the Bow is gorgeous and is really outstanding,
When I use the bow in my hair I clip the slide that is on the back of the bow to my hair bobble, when I have worn this I have had my hair in a messy bun, I have only worn this bow behind my bun because im not as 'out their' to wear it at the front but even being worn at the back I had lots of compliments.




2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of wearing the bow at the back of your bun, understates is always best :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete