Tuesday, 2 April 2013

20 Things About Me



1. I am right-handed but i do everything other than write with my left!
2. I have a Shitzhu/Yorkie puppy called Titch
3. I have an obsession with Mulberry
4. I have never died my hair fully
5. I only started getting into beauty about 3 years ago
6. Im really bad at making new friends
7. I really want to get married at 24
8. I hate the sight of blood if its coming from me!
9. I used to hate science! (now i do it at Uni)
10. I go to Canterbury Christ Church University
11. I have a massive crush on Ryan Gosling
12. I have naturally straight hair
13. Me and my boyfriend have been together nearly three years
14. I drive a Vauxhall Corsa
16. I have an obsession with chinese food
17. I hate socks! (i never buy any)
18. I have about 200 nail polishes but bite my nails
19. I want to live in Australia
20. If i could have any job i would be a personal shopper (doing the wrong degree! haha)


2 comments:

  1. Titch in that onsie - I could die - so cute!

    Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest outfit post: Ombre & 90's Tie-Dye

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah she is! :)
      Yeah ill go have a look later :) xx

      Delete