Monday, 15 April 2013

April Haul



So over the last couple of weeks in April I have been shopping a few times and have created a mini haul for you! Most of it is beauty related with two things for my room.


For my room I got two candles from Primark, one is a pillar candle £2.00 and the other is a tin candle £2.00 both in the scent Coconut Milk & Mango.

The rest is all beauty related-

I have a review coming up about the Loreal Nude Magique CC Cream and a mini review and colour show of the SinfulColors nail polishes.


3 comments:

  1. I cant wait for your review on the CC cream I want to try it but im abit on the fence :)

    http://tinypollypocket.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. its scheduled for later on tonight! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been after this blush trio for ages! Is it any good?? :)

    ReplyDelete