Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Loreal Nude Magique CC Cream Anti-Redness




So whilst wandering around Boots the other day I stopped by the Loreal counter, I had seen this product before on other blogs and decided to try it out, their is three choices in this range this is the Loreal Nude Magique Green CC Cream that is specifically for anti-redness.
The CC Cream works with your natural tone to help neutralise the appearance of redness. Smart Pigment Capsules in a feather-light green hydrator transform into foundation on contact with the skin. Weightless bare sensation. A perfect nude look with buildable, lightweight coverage.



Also from Boots I decided to buy these Blending sponges from Models Own, I had been eyeing these up for a while now and because they were on the offer 3for2 I decided to pick them up!
Using these sponges is easy, if you are applying liquid foundation you just need to dampen the sponge a little and then you can use the wider end to apply the foundation to the larger areas on your face and the pointed end for the harder to reach areas such as your eyes, nose and mouth.


As you can see the Loreal Nude Magique Green CC Cream comes out as a green colour but one it is applied to the face it turns into a natural foundation colour, I used one of my blending sponges to apply the CC Cream, using the sponge was easy and its SO soft! I loved using it and its definitely something different to try if you haven't already!
When I had applied the CC Cream I was very pleased with how it had turned out, I had already made up my own mind about this product before I even tried it, I didn't think it would cover my redness on my face as I suffer with quite bad red patches on my face from time to time so was very sceptic!
As you can see below using the Loreal Nude Magique Green CC Cream meant that their was no visible redness at all and it is definitely a light weight coverage it didn't feel like I was wearing anything on my face but gave me a dewy look, a definite plus for me!
Well done Loreal!


As you can see there is a difference, I have really bad red patches on my cheeks in the left picture.

Have you tried any of these CC Creams yet?
What do you think?



2 comments:

  1. I really need to try this! Thank you for reviewing! btw you have amazing skin!!

    http://tinypollypocket.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really s nice! Awww thank you :) xx

      Delete