Tuesday, 2 April 2013

March Favorites


I know this is a couple of days late as were now into April! This year is going so fast! These are my monthly favourites for March.

This is my new favourite lipstick i have been wearing this nearly everyday this month it is defiantly a new love.
I have been loving this over the top of Diors amber diamond it looks amazing!
This is new to Rimmel and so far i am loving it!
Ok so i have now been using this for 6 months and i have 5 spare bottles of this in my draw :/ oops.
5. Victorias Secret Pure Seduction Spray (instore)
I bought five of these whilst in Stratford but this one is my favourite right now.
6. Color Club Neon Orange 21 from the Poptastic Collection (cannot find online)
I have been wearing and topping this up every few days it is gorgeous and perfect for Summer (if we ever get any sun!) It doesnt have a name and it just says 21 on the bottom.
I got this for christmas and used it every so often but this month it has been my go to! If you dont have this you need it!


1 comment:

  1. Great favourites, I love the Rimmel foundation x

    ReplyDelete