Monday, 15 April 2013

Topshop Makeup Haul



So I went to Topshop on Saturday and bought a few makeup pieces from their collection, I already have a few bits but I have wanted some of their cream blushers for a while now and the other two purchases were just from seeing them on the stand and catching my eye haha!


As you can see I bought two blushers, one glow pot and one lip tint, I am really pleased with what I bought and I cannot wait to try them out and properly review them all for you!


(L-R)
This is a gorgeous peachy orange shade and will look lovely this spring/summer I really love the texture of these cream blushes they are really pigmented and I can tell I will get lots of use out of this.

I wasn't too sure about this at first, mainly because of the price but I just took the plunge and since swatching it and wearing it on top of a bronzer today I have fallen completely in love.

This is a really lovely soft pink, I love how these blushes go from a creamy texture into a powder, I cannot wait to use this properly with the Glow Pot.

This is what I am most excited about, anything that is pink and glittery is a winner in my book! As soon as I wear this I will put a review on, this lip tint contains PH-reactive pigments, the colour of the lip tint will self-adjust to create your own personalised shade of pink, designed to compliment you.

What would you recommend from Topshops makeup range?


4 comments:

  1. I have Head Over Heels too and I LOVE it! Both the blushes you have are such gorgeous shades. Topshop makeup is really decent and very affordable for the quality you're getting!

    http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is nice and agree with affordable! especially when i get my student discount too ;) hehe xx

      Delete
  2. Ooh lovely, I'm just waiting for a few Topshop bits I got for my birthday to arrive and can't wait to try them out, as it's been a while since I got anything new from the collection. I went for the cream blush in Flush, lipstick in Tease and highlighting concealer. Having seen these blush shades though, I can see myself wanting to get my hands on those too - both look gorgeous and just my kinds of colours.
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tweet me if you do a post on them! @peltellhayley i really want some more of the cream blushes and the higlighting powder! xx

      Delete