Monday, 21 October 2013

Holiday Haul



So I went on Holiday back in August and got back mid September, whilst at the airport on the way there I decided to have a look in Mac.
I knew I wanted the Face and Body foundation and that I wanted a couple of lipsticks so I set off for duty free with my poor boyfriend in tow.



I picked up the Face and Body foundation first in C1 as I had wanted this for ages but just left it as I knew it would be cheaper to wait and buy it in duty free.


'Razzle Dazzler'


'Crosswires'


'Pink Pearl Pop'

I then went over to the Lipstick section and picked out two new lipsticks I had also had my eye on but waited because of duty free, these were Crosswires and Pink Pearl Pop, I picked these up but as I looked through the drawers my eyes were drawn to another lipstick I could see the name of Razzle Dazzler from the Limited Edition Orange collection, they had loads of these left so I picked up one to try too!


As I was going to pay I also saw a blush I liked the look of, I swatched it and fell in LOVE needless to say I then wore it a lot on my holiday!


Whilst I was on the plane I also picked up the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette, I already have the Naked 2 but I really wanted this one as its so small its so much easier to take away with you!
I have used this a lot since ive been back in the UK and im so pleased I bought this!

Have you picked up anything nice on your holiday?



No comments:

Post a Comment