Monday, 14 October 2013

International Beauty Wishlist

Ok so I thought I would do my first International Beauty Wishlist! I always come across new beauty products and then realise they are only available in the US! 

When the Maybelline Baby Lips came to the UK I was ecstatic but now I want the Neon ones and they are only available in the US right now :( they look amazing I just wish I could have them!
I know this isn't really Beauty related but I needed to mention the Victoria's Secret Dogs! I NEED one NOW! We only have a few stores in the UK and whenever I go to one they tell me I cant buy them and they never have them available on the US website!
Bath and Body Works what more can I say! All the products I have in this Wishlist just look amazing! My favourite time of year is Christmas and Winter so their Christmas products look to die for! I just wish I could buy them all! 
Finally I have been lusting over Physicians Formula for over a year now! I want so many of their products but mostly I want their booster blush and bronzer and their loose bronzing hearts! I am so sad you cannot easily buy these in the UK the only place ive seen to buy them is from iherb.com and occasionally ive seen people have found the odd item in TKMaxx!

What would you buy if you could get US beauty products in the UK?

Also I would like to mention if anyone from the US would like to do a beauty box swap then get in touch with me by email petal1992@hotmail.co.uk I would love to do one!





No comments:

Post a Comment