Tuesday, 15 October 2013

SELLING MY MULBERRY BAG

So today I have decided I want to sell one of my Mulberry Bags, I have written a previous post about my Mulberry Collection and since then I have decided I don't use them all enough to warrant keeping every single one!
I have decided that I am going to sell my Sofia Bag in Pebbled Black leather. I bought this in February 2011 from House of Fraser Bluewater Shopping Village for £460.
I have looked after this bag really well over the years and as you may know Mulberry leather definitely looks better with age and wear, when not using the bag I have always kept it in the dust bag to avoid damage.
I have uploaded as many photos as I can to show you each part of the bag, their are some light scratches to the metal drawstring plate and the rest of the photos show how the bag has been worn and the Authenticity Number on the inside metal tag of the bag. 
If you need any more photos or would like some more information you can email me on petal1992@hotmail.co.uk I would like sensible offers or bids made through my email also. This is a high-end bag so only sensible offers and bids will be considered, postage for the bag will be £12 on top due to posting with recorded delivery and the correct insurance.













No comments:

Post a Comment