Tuesday, 5 November 2013

Wishlist #4


Today my wishlist consists of 5 items I would love to get before or for Christmas!

Boots Advent Calendar- I have always been tempted to buy the Selfridges advent calendar every year but this year I definitely want the Boots one especially at only £30, I love boots so when I heard they were bringing their own one out I knew I would want it.

Mulberry Bayswater Bracelet- I am in love with Mulberry as you can probably tell from my Mulberry post from earlier in the year! I am Mulberry Obsessed!! I have the Bayswater Bag so when I saw that I could have the same in a bracelet I fell in LOVE. At £125 its pretty steep but its also a piece you can keep in your collection forever.

Victoria's Secret Ipad Case- Martin bought me the new Ipad last year and I have to say even though ive had it a year now I have never really bought a case for it. I love Victoria's Secret so when I was looking on their online website I realised I had found a case I really liked! WINNER!!! 

Swarovski Fidelity Ring- I already have a few Swarovski pieces in my collection both bought by my boyfriend martin for our previous anniversaries but this year I would really like a ring to add to my collection and this one is defiantly the one!

River Island Coral High Shine Skater Skirt- I need something for an event coming up and I really like this skater skirt I think with a nice white jumper and some flats this will look really girly and pretty! I love the colour and I really am tempted to by this with my wages this weekend! what do you think?

Have you got a wishlist ready for Christmas?


1 comment:

  1. I've had my eye on that ring for a while too! I love it, so classic x

    ReplyDelete