Tuesday, 17 December 2013

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir Perfume

This is my new Perfume that I have added to my collection! Yes just before Christmas, however I have had this perfume just over a month now and have been using it religiously over the past month and I just can't put it away! This may be my new favourite perfume from Juicy Couture.


I bought myself Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir 30ml
What they say-
An enticing interpretation of the original best-selling Viva La Juicy fragrance, Viva La Juicy Noir highlights the succulent ripe berry notes and gourmand accents of the classic scent with a touch of honeysuckle and sandalwood.


I love the bottle of this perfume, when I saw this one online I knew I would have it straight away, I am a sucker for new packaging (every brands dream) I have owned all the main Juicy Couture perfumes but this is now my favourite and the packaging helps with that! The pink and black looks so good together, however the only chance I get to showing this one off is when I take it out of my bag as its so handy to carry around at 30ml and I couldn't be without it now!

You can get this perfume from lots of different retailers but I got my from The Perfume Shop here.


No comments:

Post a Comment