Saturday, 7 December 2013

Mac Lipstick Collection

 Flash on with lids.

 No flash all 16 lipsticks.

 Flash on all 16 lipsticks.

 Flash on Lipsticks 1-7

Flash on Lipsticks 8-16

Last night I was going through my lipstick collection and realised I have a nice collection of mac lipsticks when I first started blogging I only owned three mac lipsticks I now own 16! and I have sold 4 as having 20 mac lipsticks seemed a little too many! I own quite a few different shades and own a few from some of the limited edition collections. I have a few different finishes but my favourite is definitely cremesheen.

Lipsticks 1-7
Full Speed- Sheen Supreme
Crosswires- Cremesheen
MLLE- Glaze
Snob- Satin
Vegas Volt- Amplified
Meltdown- Frost
Creme D'nude- Cremesheen

Lipsticks 8-16
Creme Cup- Cremesheen
Pink Pearl Pop- Cremesheen
Candy Yum Yum- Matte
Viva Glam Nicki- Satin
Double Spin- Cremesheen
Shy Girl- Cremesheen
Razzle Dazzler- Lustre
Flair for Finery- Lustre
Prepare for Pleasure- Cremesheen

As you can see I have a love for Cremesheen lipsticks, this is definitely my favourite finish out of the rest of Mac's lipstick finishes. I have a lot of pinky nudes in my collection, these are the lipsticks I feel comfortable wearing everyday but I have a few orange shades to wear when im feeling brave.
I now have a red in my collection something I never thought I would say but I love it! I cannot wait to wear this on Christmas day and on my birthday! (27th December).
I really love finding new shades from Mac especially if their Cremesheens if you have any that you love and you think I would let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment