Sunday, 29 December 2013

UGG Boot Collection

My favourite type of footwear for winter has definitely got to be some sort of boot and with me being the most fussiest footwear owner UGG boots are definitely a win for me!
In Winter I only wear UGG boots and in the Summer I only wear ballet flats and flip flops I really am that fussy though, I really do find it this hard to find shoes that I like!
So obviously my walk in wardrobe is brimming to its full capacity of UGG boots and flats! I own 6 pairs of UGG boots and have just sold 2 pairs on Ebay as I just didn't love them enough anymore!
I have a mixture of colours and styles but I have my favourites! 


I love these and usually wear these with blue skinny jeans!
These are the Tall Brown Bailey Button Triple UGG Boots
£200


I love these and usually wear these as an everyday boot with leggings or tights and a dress!
These are the Classic Short Chocolate Brown UGG Boots
£150


I love these and usually wear these as an everyday boot for work under my trousers!
These are the Classic Short Black UGG Boots
£150


I love these and usually wear these with jeans mainly because of the colour!
These are the Chestnut Bailey Button UGG Boots
£160


I love these and usually wear these as a special occasion if their is one suitable for UGG boots purely because of the light colour and to stop them being marked!
These are the Stone Bailey Button UGG Boots
£160


I love these and usually wear these with pretty much anything! I love to wear these and these UGG boots are the latest edition to my collection, I received these from my boyfriend last Christmas!
These are the Classic Chestnut Mini UGG Boots
£130

I couldn't honestly pick a favourite as they are all used and well loved! However my most worn are definitely the Classic Short Chocolate Brown UGG's.

Would you recommend any UGG boots? I would really like to add a bold colour or some sequined ones to my collection!

2 comments:

  1. Wow I love your collection!!! They're all amazing. I love my Uggs but they're 9 years old this year and I'm definitely in need of some more but was wondering if they'd sort of had their day. You've convinced me I'm not ready to give up on my warm, comfy feet just yet! x x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! I love all my UGGs! haha my favourite are the small ankle ones at the moment! :) xx

      Delete