Friday, 10 January 2014

All That Glitters Is Zara


Last summer I made a purchase from Zara online mainly because I love the way they package their items and delivery was free when I ordered!


Obviously I wasn't dissapointed when I opened up the box that arrived well presented and packaged, I was so excited to open it up because I had been deciding for AGES whether or not to buy the item!
I am so glad I did.


When I tore open the paper I found the shoes I had purchased wrapped to perfection, nothing was going to happen to these shoes on their way through the postal system! I took so much time unwrapping these to make sure they stayed in perfect condition!


These shoes really are amazing and I think I payed £19.99 for these and I cant wait to wear them this Spring/Summer as I didn't have the chance when I bought them! 



The shoes are Nude and have Crystals all over them but what made me happier was the fact that the actual shoe material is see through! So as long as you have bare toe nails or a really pretty summery colour you know they are going to look amazing!


These really are the perfect shoes for me because in the summer I only wear ballet pumps and flip flops! These are also nude which is also a big win for me as I practically live in Topshops Nude Ballet Pumps however I do get quite a few people constantly staring at my feet and I still have no idea why?! 

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo they're so pretty! I love anything with a bit of sparkle! :)

    www.curiouser-and-curiouser.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are so pretty! I just need the courage to wear them now! Don't want to ruin them! xx

      Delete