Sunday, 12 January 2014

Coco Mademoiselle Chanel Paris Fresh Moisture Mist Review


I bought mine from Debenhams last Summer but I never got round to using it because the week after I purchased this I went on holiday and I only took one perfume with me because I knew I would be tempted to buy some perfume in Duty Free at the Airport!
Since the start of the year I have started picking this up more and more and now my boyfriend and sister say that when I wear it I smell like 'me' which sounds really funny because I don' understand how they associate this Chanel Mist with me already when I haven't been wearing it long.
This Chanel Mist is really refreshing and doesn't feel as heavy as a perfume which I think will be perfect for me in the summer, a Chanel purchase is always something I've had to think about before purchasing but for £28 and for 100ml of the Moisture Mist it didn't seem too much for a High end product.
I bought the Chanel Mist from Debenhams but it can be purchased from some other Chanel Perfume retailers online and some in-store.
When I run out of this I will definitely be re-purchasing, and I would also like to try some of the other Chanel Moisture Mists that they do.

What Debenhams have to say about this product- The Fresh
 Moisture Body Mist offers a light, airy texture that moisturises your skin, to complement your fragrance and enhance its trail throughout the day. In a single, simple step, it leaves a subtle touch of intense scent on the body. The ideal format for a weekend get-away or holiday.



1 comment:

  1. I went over this internet site and I conceive you have a lot of superb information, bookmarked (:.
    jeux facebook

    ReplyDelete