Sunday, 26 January 2014

Mac Lustre Drops In Pink Rebel Review



I was bought these Mac Lustre Drops for Christmas by my older sister and since a few days ago this product has slowly become my holy grail product for everyday! They add a really lovely glow to your cheeks or your while face depending on what you go for!
I use the Lustre Drops in two different ways, I sometimes add the Lustre drops to the apples of my cheeks to add highlight to that area but if I feel like I need to give me whole face a glow I just add the Lustre Drops to my Mac Face and Body foundation and mix it before I apply my foundation as usual.
I really love using these Mac Lustre Drops they add an instant glow and it lasts all day! If your looking for a really nice but not over the top glow to your face/cheeks then you need this in your makeup collection.
I know want the Mac Lustre Drops in Sun Rush because I love these so much and when I like a product I usually want it in every shade.
When I use the Lustre Drops I receive a lot of compliments from people so I have been taking advantage of the fact that this product is wonderful and I have been using it non stop, its not sticky and it doesn't cling to any dry patches, the best bit is that it really does stay put.





1 comment:

  1. love your blog!! just bookmarked it :)

    would love you to give me some advice on my blog as im trying to make it as good as possible!

    stonefoxinterrupted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete