Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Moments That Mattered To Me In 2013


So I was looking through some of my favourite blogs and I came across a Competition on Hannah's Blog Away with the Fairies it's to Win an Ipad Mini with Lloyds Bank by entering the prize draw with Moments that Mattered to you in 2013.
I would obviously love to win and Ipad Mini so I thought about the Competition and decided on what would be the Moment that mattered to me in 2013.

From the pictures about you can see I have included my Dog 'Titch', Martin and I on New Years Eve Last Year, a Mulberry Gift for out 3 Year Anniversary last November, Martin and I taking 'Selfies' and in the Largest Section is a House we have been looking at.
The Moment that Mattered to me Most last year was when Martin and I decided we wanted to get a mortgage together, being together 3 years on our Anniversary back in November 2013 Martin asked me if I wanted to start our own little journey in life together by getting our own house and mortgage and starting our own little family.
When we decided to start looking at houses I had instant butterflies and I could'nt believe we was looking at buying our own house, if someone had told me 3 and a half years ago today I would be seriously looking to buy a house I would of just laughed, at 18 you don't think about that kind of thing you just want to go out and have fun, you don't want to be spending most of your money on a Mortgage, I can now say I am so lucky to have a Hard Working boyfriend and by May we can hopefully set the ball rolling and go and look around some houses for real! 
2013 really made some of the best moments for me we decided that we both wanted to start our lives together and set it in stone with a Mortgage and obviously our baby Titch!





1 comment: