Monday, 20 January 2014

MUA Luxe Velvet Lipgloss Review








I bought this MUA Luxe London Velvet Lip Lacquer in FUNK from Superdrug about 3 weeks ago and I haven't picked it up once, so a couple of days ago I thought I would give it a go, I have to say I was pleasantly surprised, I hadn't seen any reviews on this product so I really didn't know what to expect!

Firstly the colour is amazing, its really bright but suits my pale skin tone, the pink colour looks really nice and I wore this as a statement and all my other makeup was very subtle.
After about 5 minutes of putting the lip lacquer on my lips it was completely dry I then decided to see if it had good staying power so rubbed my lip and dragged my finger across my face to see if any moved but it didn't! So I kept the lip lacquer on and after going into University followed my shopping and having a cold glass of coke in between this MUA Lip Lacquer did not move! By the time I got home it was all still intact and looked as good as it did when I first applied it that morning.
This MUA Luxe London Velvet Lip Lacquer comes in 5 different colours and the one I bought is in the shade FUNK they retail at £3 which makes it even better to know that these won't break the bank but do look amazing.
I will definitely be checking out the other shades when I am next in Superdrug!
If you would like to try some of the MUA Luxe London Velvet Lip Lacquers you can buy them in any Superdrug stores or online here from Superdrug you can also buy them online here on the MUA website.




2 comments:

  1. I really want these and have read amazing reviews on them. I cant seem to find them! They are always sold out in my superdrug :'( this is a great shade on you!

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete