Monday, 13 January 2014

NYX Tango with Bronzing Powder When Leopard Gets A Tan Review




NYX When Leopard Gets A Tan 
I bought this from my local CCO as I couldn't find anywhere to buy it online, this was £4.99 and I really love this! I haven't stopped using it over the past week.
I find it really hard to find a nice bronzer because I have such pale skin, and sometimes find it difficult to find one that doesn't make my skin look muddy!
This also comes with a brush that is hidden underneath the bronzer, so its handy just to pop this in your makeup bag without needing to add a brush for it! 
I have really enjoyed using this bronzer and I can't wait to go back to my local CCO to find some more from their NYX range!
You can buy NYX online here and it can now be purchased in some Next stores, however I am lucky to have two CCO stores close to me in Medway that stock this product. 


No comments:

Post a Comment