Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Secret Santa Revealed

This year I took part in a few Secret Santa's so I thought I would show you what I received from my Secret Santa from University, because their is only about 20 people in my group for the specific degree im doing we decided we would try a Secret Santa! I was given a girl I knew really well so it made it quite easy! But the lovely girl who got me was given such a hard person because not only have we never really spoke but I have lots of Likes and Dislikes! However she did really well with a budget of £20 and I was so pleased when I opened it!


When I opened up the box it all came in the presents were split into four packages and she had written a note on them all! It was so lovely and im really happy with what she bought me!
The Body Shop Cranberry Shower Gel
Ted Baker Nail and Lip Set
Bourjois Color Edition in Merveille d'argent 
3 Yankee Samplers in Christmas Memories, Merry Marshmallow and Snowflake Cookie!
She also stated that the Ted Baker Set was something she got free on the 3 for 2 offer in Boots so she gave me it as a little extra in my box!

I feel so lucky this Christmas! Did you take part in a Secret Santa this year?!


2 comments:

  1. Aw that's wonderful! I didn't take part in any Secret Santas this year but I wish I had x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are the Yankee samplers, I must get me some! :-)

    ReplyDelete