Thursday, 16 January 2014

Seventeen Phwoarr Paint Concealer Review






I've been looking for a new concealer for a while now, well at least something to use with my Collection lasting perfection concealer so while I was in Boots I picked this Seventeen Phwoarr Paint Concealer to try.
After using this for the past week I am pleased to say that I love it, it has a really creamy formula and is really nice to apply to your face and has a really good coverage but doesn't feel caked on your face.
I bought the concealer in Fair because I have quite pale skin, I usually find it hard to find a light concealer that suits me but this one by Seventeen is just the right colour, it is also more pinky toned which is perfect for me.
If you need a new concealer that has a high coverage and comes in a really light shade this concealer could definitely be for you! The only thing I have noticed is that when I bought this instore they only had Fair and Medium and on the Boots website here they only stock Fair and Medium,
I am super impressed with this and I cant wait to try some more from the Seventeen range.




3 comments:

  1. I love the look of this! When my Mac concealer runs out I think I'm going to replace with this as it looks similar but much cheaper! x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this concealer, it works wonders doesn't it! Seventeen have some amazing products at the minute, their newest highlighter is fantastic too! x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard so many good things about this concealer, I need to get it and try it to see if it as good as everyone says it is x
    Prettylittlefashionista 

    ReplyDelete