Wednesday, 15 January 2014

The Body Shop Colour Glide Lip Shine Review


This post has been long awaited, I have had this post sitting in my Drafts for nearly a month and I decided that now would be a good time because this because it won't be long till its spring and this lipstick is definitely one I will be wearing all this Spring/Summer!
This Beautiful Colourglide Shine Colour Lipstick is from The Body Shop what first grabbed my attention was the packaging, I mean who doesn't love Rose Gold and Silver, it looks beautiful and I just can't stop staring at this Lipstick!
The colour is a really pretty Coral and has a really nice dewy formula and just adds a tint of colour to the lips  so if your looking for something that's not to bright and bold this could be the Lipstick for you!
Since ive been wearing this I have had a lot of compliments off people telling me that my lips are a really lovely colour to them, quite a few people have even thought it was my natural lip colour! (I wish)
You can buy this Lipstick instore and Online here
This lipstick retails at £10 and my lipstick is in the shade Rare Coral




No comments:

Post a Comment