Tuesday, 14 January 2014

Valentines Day Gifts


You may all be thinking why are you posting about Valentines Day already well it is only 4 weeks away!
I decided because I quite like Valentines day I would write up a post about what kind of gifts are available this year and what ones I would pick from the many retailers that take part in Valentines day!
I picked 5 different gifts from 5 different all in different price ranges to help suit everyone's budget!

This gift from Moonpig consists of 12 Red Roses, Heart Balloon and a Solid Milk Chocolate Heart.

48 chocolates in milk, white and Dark.

Two night stay in a Hotel with Breakfast at over 90 Hotels.

Personalise the wine with the Name, Message and the Year.

You can add your Initial pick any extras and pick the metal colour.

My favourite from this little gift idea post is the Moonpig My Valentine Gift but really I like them all and if I was given any of these I would be really happy! Some are really cute Valentines Gifts but some are different and something unusual that you wouldn't expect to receive like the Necklace or the Bottle of wine!

I hope this has helped if you've been struggling what to get for Valentines Day!


1 comment:

  1. Great picks! I just love Valentines Day :-)
    Rachel || www.times2style.co.uk

    ReplyDelete