Sunday, 19 January 2014

Wishlist #6


My Wishlist this month consists of 3 clothing items and 3 beauty items.

I really want this dress and the day after I put this post together I purchased it so it should be here soon and I cannot wait to try it on and wear it with chunky necklaces and jumpers and tights!
I really love the colour of this dress, I also really want to try a plunge neck dress because I want to start being more daring on nights out so I think this would be perfect.
I already have this dress in the purple and I have worn it to death, so need I say more?
I want a palette that I can use to conceal and contour so when I was looking through Amazon I came across this and for the price you can't go wrong!
I have wanted to try Physicians Formula for ages but I couldn't warrant the £20 price tag on amazon so whilst looking online I came across iherb and saw that they sold both of these Happy Booster Powders at £7 and £8 which is amazing!


1 comment:

  1. hey girlie - im just commenting to let you know i nominated you for the liebster awards - go to my blog to find out what you need to do - www.traceysbeauty.blogspot.co.uk , dont forget to follow!xx

    ReplyDelete