Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Review


This is one of my first Benefit Reviews and I am really pleased to say that for one of my first Benefit Reviews I am really going to enjoy writing this review!
I have been using this product for the last 2 months now, I have been using the Benefit's Girl meets Pearl as either a subtle highlight for my brow or cheek bone but after using it like this for a while I decided to mix it in with my foundation and it works and looks AMAZING!
I didn't think I would be able to say I LOVE a liquid highlight very often but now it seems to be the only type of highlight I use and I really am loving this one from Benefit.
Its a really lovely pearly pink colour as the name would suggest its really pretty and isn't sticky which is a big issue for me when it comes down to liquid products so its a win for me.
I really cannot wait to try more Benefit products now that this one has brought me over to the Benefit Website.





1 comment:

  1. I have a little sample size of this and I do agree, it is a lovely highlighting product :) xx

    belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete