Friday, 14 February 2014

I Love Mango + Papaya Shower + Bath Creme Review


Whilst shopping in Superdrug last week I was looking for my usual shower gel but whilst I was looking I came across this huge orange bottle, it caught my eye instantly, well the whole shelf did actually their was so many pretty bottles to look at. 
After looking at each one and seeing what each one smelt of I decided to go with the Mango & Papaya bubble bath and shower creme. 
I was a naughty blogger and forgot to photograph the bottle before I had one bath with it, however this means that now I have used nearly all the bottle in baths and showers I can give you my opinion on it!
Firstly the I Love Mango and Papaya bubble bath smells amazing, it smells really fresh and feels like im sat in a bath full of fresh Mango's and Papaya's. 
I am really happy with my choice and I would definitely repurchase this however I wish there was a more Herbal smelling one!
This I Love... Mango and Papaya Bubble bath and Shower creme product is Soap Free, Paraben Free and pH Balanced.

You can buy this here for 2.99 from Superdrug.


1 comment:

  1. I have tried the strawberry one from this range, smells amazing!

    ReplyDelete