Thursday, 13 February 2014

Maybelline Brown Drama Review




(1 coat of Maybelline's Brow Drama)


(2 coats of Maybelline's Brow Drama)


(3 coats of Maybelline's Brow Drama)

I bought this because I saw this being reviewed on so many other blogs, every time I went into Boots though I always seemed to forget to pick this up so I thought clearly im not that interested if I forget to pick it up each time but a couple of weeks ago I remembered to pick it up and im glad I did now!
I have been using this Brow Mascara for the past two weeks and I have to say I am more than impressed with the results after just three coats my brows look as good as when I fill them in with normal gel or a brow pencil. I have really enjoyed using the product and its so easy to apply which makes it much more desirable in my eyes.
The colour for my Brows is also a really good match, and the price is good for what the product does and how well it applys to the brows. The Maybelline Brow Drama comes in three shades, Dark Blond which is the one I have, Medium Brown and Dark Brown so they have a nice selection of shades for you to choose from.





3 comments:

  1. I love this too! Its so much cheaper than the high end versions and does exactly the same job.

    xoxo
    jessica
    from
    www.thecrownwings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't too keen on this! I much prefer Benefit's Gimme Brow :) worth the higher price tag in my opinion! xx

    www.ohhellomango.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh! I'll have to have a look at the Benefit one! I have to say I usually use my Look palette xx

      Delete