Tuesday, 11 February 2014

My Daily Makeup


Benefit They're Real Mini Mascara £9.50

My face is worth £152.68
Which is actually a lot to say I use all of this everyday on my face, when I run out of every product to repurchase all of these is going to cost me a lot because I do love using these products and these are all a must in my makeup collection!
Even on a normal day when I'm just sat at home writing essays I use three of the above products, Mac Face and Body, Collection and Seventeen concealers which means I will work my way through these three products the quickest, I have already ordered the 120ml of Mac Face and Body because I have nearly run out and for me this is the best foundation I have used because it has no SPF in it.




1 comment:

  1. Don't think I could live without my soft and gentle it gets used on my face every single day :)

    ButtonsBlog

    ReplyDelete