Friday, 21 February 2014

My Top 3 Drug Store Highlighters





These are my top three drug store highlighters, I love using highlighters I use them everyday as part of my makeup routine and I couldn't go a day without using one, highlighters and concealers are literally like my holy grail products like dessert island products.
I thought I would write up a post letting you all know my favourite three highlighters on the drug store scene right now so their is-

Bourjois Chocolate Highlighting Powder £8.99
I love this highlight and after seeing it on a few blogs I decided I needed to track this highlight down because I heard it had been discontinued not that I no why! It is gorgeous and really pretty, I love using this and I will be really sad when I've used it because I can't find anyone that sells this anymore. If you don't mind spending a little more you can get it here for £14.99.

I bought this ELF blush back when they had a 50% off on their website and I put quite a few (12) blushes into my basket and this one turned out to be a perfect highlight colour so its now what I use it for. I am really pleased I got this because it adds a lovely highlight to the cheek and brow bone and isn't too over the top.

I bought this highlighter a while ago from Superdrug but never used it because its a pink based highlight and I didn't think it would suit my skin tone but after using the lustre drops I got for Christmas I have been using this as a highlight setting powder over the top and it looks amazing! So pleased I got this now and even more pleased that I started to use it and found out how good it does look!






1 comment:

  1. What a shame that the Bourjois highlighter is no longer available, it looks gorgeous!

    alice xxx | beauty blog | beauty channel

    ReplyDelete