Thursday, 6 February 2014

My Top 5 Perfumes!


My perfume changes on a regular basis because I drown myself in perfume some days and I always keep one in each of my handbags and one in my clutch so I like to have a good amount to choose from, my top five perfumes that I own right now are-
I love these body mists they are so cheap and they have so many different scents!
I didn't know that this was Limited Edition, I am only half way through this but I love it and now I've seen the price I don't want to use it up else I will need to buy another.
I just used to have this sitting on my perfume tray and not even using it but since Christmas I have picked this up every week and I have been Loving it!
Victoria's Secret Angel Dream
I bought this because of the gorgeous white glittery wings on the back of the bottle but I have used this a couple of times and it smells AMAZING!
I bought this a while back now and I am sad to say I am nearly at the end of this bottle, however I really want to try some new perfumes out so when this runs out I don't think I will be repurchasing this.

I love all my perfumes and I love finding new ones too, their are a few new ones that have come out that I really want to try and I have also been recommend a few too so when these run out I cannot wait to purchase them!





No comments:

Post a Comment