Monday, 10 February 2014

Product Empties #2


This time my product empties include 7 items that I have finished using up this month, I love using up products because it then gives me an excuse to either go buy another or to try something new!

Viva La Juicy Body Lotion 
Benefit They're Real Mascara £9.50
Lipgloss in 01 Swift Kiss 

I seem to finish a perfume every time I upload a product empties post, I have so many perfumes to use and I obviously use perfume everyday, however I am now down to 10 perfumes/body mists now.... well and all my Victoria's Secret ones too (I know I know) I just can't help buying new perfumes so I can't wait to finish at least 5 more before I buy some new ones!
I have loved using the D&G and Chloe perfumes recently, D&G is more of an everyday perfume for me but when I used the Chloe perfume it really reminded me of Summer!
I have been using the Viva La Juicy Body Lotion this month a lot especially after having a shower purely because in the colder months my skin feels like it really drys up and this has been my savior.
I am so happy I have finished the Mini Benefit They're Real mascara up I can now justify buying the normal sized one! I really love this Mascara and for the past 6 months its the only one I have really been reaching for.
The next one is no surprise because I go through a can of deodorant about every 2 months and I really haven't found another I like as much as Sure!
The lipgloss I have used up is one I bought from Harrods in the Christmas sale just over a year ago and I have recently remembered I had this! Its just a perfect lipgloss to add over pretty much any nude lipstick!
I always use this Dove Summer Glow especially when I'm feeling really pale which I am at the moment because my tan has faded dramatically from my last holiday so I need this to stop me looking like a ghost, its so nourishing and adds a lovely glow to my skin after applying this 3 days running.




No comments:

Post a Comment