Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Whats in my Handbag



This is my Handbag that I use, its a Mulberry Bayswater in Charcoal with Nickel £895 (similar)



I have my Michael Kors Fulton Cosmetic Bag
Kate Spade Spotted Iphone Case
Notebook because I love writing down blog post ideas and lists of things I need to buy or do.
Firetrap Perfume this is my guilty pleasure at the moment.
The Body Shop Strawberry Hand Sanitiser this smells amazing and I am obsessed with sanitiser.
Jack Wills Card Holder
Mulberry Continental Wallet
Sure Deodorant
Nurofen Tablets
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Hair Bands
Carex Wipes
A Pen

I carry quite a lot around in my Handbag on a daily basis however I do try and change up what I keep in my bag monthly so im not just carrying rubbish or things I don't need around with me for no reason. I love writing these types of posts because it also helps me remember where some of my stuff goes or I find things I thought I had lost which seems to happen to me on a daily basis with having such a big handbag!





1 comment:

  1. Omg i'm in love with your bag<3 I'm following you now babe!

    x

    ReplyDelete